Thanks for helping PropertyTree grow!

Further syncing with Inspection Manager

Would it be possible for the comments on the front page of the inspection reports in Inspection Manager to automatically map over to Property Tree when an inspection is closed in Inspection Manager.

In Property Tree we currently copy and paste the report comments into the "Tenant Notes'', ''Tenant Actions'', ''Owner Notes'' and ''Owner Follow Up Items''. If this could happen automatically it would be great.

217 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tom Rawle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Katrina Muir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As I saw in another idea, for the properties to feed over automatically when entered so we don't have to enter every detail all over again in Inspection Manager to do entry conditions.
    IM did give me a way around this but it means creating a routine and as we use auto communication, turn that off before doing so, manual sync, go back and cancel inspection, go back and turn on auto communication and its just a hassle. Much easier and cleaner if they just synced all properties when entered into the propertytree system.

• Shari Rakic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree. If the entries into inspection manager could populate the fields in property tree it would save a bucket full time.

• Joely Sullivan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Enjoying the sync so far but yes PLEASE can we add the notes to sync also - this is SO time consuming to copy over each inspection so we can send them out of PT. IM have said that it is possible but would need PT to be on board also.

• Siobhan Slattery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I spoke to Inspection Manager and if you put in a dummy Routine Inspection for the property and do a manual Property Tree sync in Inspection Manager it will bring the property across for you to put the Ingoing Inspection in Inspection Manager. (Don't forget to change the Routine Inspection back to the next date you want it to schedule for.)

• Richard Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Inspection Manager needs to have the select option at the being of the report to assist with planning but my main concern is that the Inspection Planner does almost everything but falls short of going the next step and sending the notification, I can almost do it all through the Inspection Planner and would not need the ability to select from the list in INSPECTION MANAGER as I am selecting on the fly in INSPECTION PLANNER, also we step out of the system to google maps or manual map to plan the journey and then us INSPECTION MANAGER to send notifications when really INSPECTION PLANNER is so close to being able to to it all.

• Anna Davey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand that inspection manager is now fully synced with Property Tree which is great. However, Inspection Manager only syncs if there is an inspection scheduled. We are finding that as PT does not allow you to put an ingoing inspection in (like REST) we are manually having to put in the property and tenant to inspection manager for the first ingoing inspection. This means that the syncing facility is not really working at the minute. It would be great if PT could automatically put the first inspection when a tenant is entered as an ingoing so the sync occurs. Not sure if this is possible, but should be as REST had this option! The it automatically changes to a routine when this inspection is closed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base