Thanks for helping PropertyTree grow!

Receipt Notes

We need to be able to make receipt notes when receipting rent as some tenants pay extra for water on top of their rent. A receipt note would pop up every time you receipt rent for a particular tenancy reminding us how the funds are to allocated.

249 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lauren Spencer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sue Owen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Receipts also need to print the notes put in the Description when entering them!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We only just discussed this yesterday. Rest and Console both have the feature. Not just for water but so you can enter any reminders that are needed once rent is paid. (Payments to tradies, water whatever)

• Mary Silvestri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you able to add pop up note feature to receipting, REST has this feature and makes life easier particularly when tenants are paying additional rent or water or are on a payment plant. This is definitely a must.

• Vanessa Smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh I so need this! I had hoped the November release would include a note or pop up to tell me how to distribute the funds. While in Create Receipt, I still have to have a long list pinned on the wall of my workspace which relies on me remembering to check if the tenant is on that list.

• Diane Robson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please have receipting notes for tenants - very useful in payment plans are in place, or additional funds should be receipted for eg water. for these notes to also then appear in IG would be wonderful when oncharging a tenant

• Mignon Ahrns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tenants that pay extra, and in REST when Receipting $10 they could put in a Receipt Notification to receipt to TIC

• Siobhan Slattery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need to be able to see any funds currently held for tenancy on the receipting screen and also see who the PM is as well.

• Trudy Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can we please have the Operator Receipt Reminder like REST has. We have many tenants who pay extra each week towards future water invoices, etc. This was a very handy tool in REST.

Feedback and Knowledge Base