Thanks for helping PropertyTree grow!

Archive tenant search

Is there a quicker way to search for archive tenancy without having to remember their names? Can their be a list of only archive tenants available?

336 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminCustomer Insights & Improvements (Insights Team, PropertyTree) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Annabel Palatchie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

full support of this one. Just if my search could include a street name so if I type in "Trent" it gives me any trents but also anyone that rented trent street.

• Santina Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need a quicker way to search for Archived tenants. Maybe under Tenant file, if you know tenant's name. OR Property address if you know the address but not the name, then clicking on archived file.

• Christopher Bills commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be good to have a button like REST did in the property card under tenancies which you can click to see the archived tenants for that particular property.

It would be a lot quicker and easier than searching for the profile. It also makes references for previous tenancies easier to locate the correct info, especially if you did not work at the work place then.

• Natalie Otto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi, under the property card for the tenant information there should be a archive tenant tap along the top that you can click and it will bring up all the archived tenants for the property.

• Irena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Very annoying that you can't find archived tenants unless you know their name. You should be able to find archived tenants under the property.

• Melinda Horne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find it so frustrating trying to find an archived tenant. Even more frustrating is that a simple quick call could resolve my issue of where to find them but then I have to log a ticket and then wait for a reply. I have also searched the knowledge base to no prevail. Keep it simple, a button or tab with "search archives" would be fantastic.

• Kelly Hartley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be much simpler for Archived tenants to stay under the tenancies in a property even if greyed out and shown as archived.

• Roxanne McDermid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When a tenant of a property has been archived the only way to find them is to look on an owner statement. If you dont know when they vacated it takes a lot of time to find them. If you were able to search a property address then choose all including archived that tenant should show up.

Feedback and Knowledge Base