Share your idea with the Property Tree community & the Rockend Product Team

Drag and drop a emails into property Tree

Currently when you try to drag and drop an emailed invoice, Property Tree doesn't allow this. You have to save the invoice then drag it from the saved file, just very time consuming.

340 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sienna Berney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alicia Forsyth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can drag and drop eg Bond Certificates directly from my Outlook Emails when Property Tree is open in Internet Explorer - but I can't drag and drop when using Property Tree in Chrome??? We have been advised Property Tree works better in Chrome - does anyone else have this issue?

• Claudia Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be able to drag documents and photos from outlook into the documents section of property tree without having to save them first

• Alex Stinziani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There needs to be a way to save (drag and drop) emails from outlook to the doc management field like filesmart did. It's very time consuming having to save it as a PDF first and then entering it.

• Alex Riley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Given PropertyTree does not have an ingoing/outgoing email function, emails still need to be saved in a property profile to be kept for recording purposes. It would be good if you were able to drag and drop an email from outlook to a property profile in PropertyTree.

This would reduce the amount of time it took to complete this task and would make the process much simpler to ensure records were retained correctly. Currently you must print the email to a PDF, save the PDF to your desktop and then upload as a document in PropertyTree.

Feedback and Knowledge Base