Share your idea with the Property Tree community & the Rockend Product Team

Tenant Ledger needs all transactions on it, not just payments

The Tenants Ledger should have all the transactions on it not just the payments made. It should also have when the Breaches, Termination Notices, invoices sent out etc on it. The Tenant Ledger should be a complete reflection of the Tenancy, not just the payments made.

405 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ronda Dunn shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Danielle Coady commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needs to show when arrears notices have been sent- it would make things very clear when giving ledgers over for references as well

• Michelle Voigt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At the very least - for commercial - the ledger needs to have payments as well as invoices and descriptions to be meaningful.

• Kerri Muir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! This would be great. That way when we are getting ledgers from other property managers who are using PT we can see how many arrears notices & text messages are being sent to the tenants.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is with the tribunal report but definitely making sure it reflected all changes/edits to the profile would be great

• Cherie Osbaldiston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - I would like to see the tenants ledger show the date the bond was paid to the bond authority so as it is clear and transparent.

• Santina Simpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tenant gave vacating notice. Vacating details entered on Property tree. Tenant cancelled vacating. Vacating details removed. Tenant ledger does not reflect the above. (REST did reflect this). I am also finding this very frustrating by the limitation of this software.

If you are going to put out there a new software, it should be same as REST or better.

Feedback and Knowledge Base