Share your idea with the Property Tree community & the Rockend Product Team

Management Statistics Report

This Monthly Management Report would give the owners a Summary of 1) the number properties
2) Average per owner
3) Average weekly Rent
4) Average Weekly Fees
5) Average Monthly Rent etc
6) Arrears
7) Managements Expiring

REST had this report and is a goldmine!

Thank you

158 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dilip Shah shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Helen Crombie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently run Property Tree over 3 offices, and need to report the performance by office. Currently we have to run statistics by Property Manager and manually (via Excel spreadsheet), calculate the office results by combining the Property Managers for each office. We need to be able to "group" the statistics reports via another "field"?

• Ian Forsyth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Does not show amounts receipted as Agency amounts.

What is the reasoning behind this as the statistics report does not match amount transferred and how do you get a report that shows the difference other than going through the agency ledger!

• Noune Harutyunyan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will be great to have similar type report as was in REST.
    To be able create a Management Fee Report by separate portfolios showing every Ownership's fee separately not a combined figure only.
    To be able creating a version of the “Business Summary Report” in Property Tree, to be able create reports using the following criteria for Every Portfolio/PM separately

1. An all landlords report combined
    2. Separate Standard Landlord report
    3. Separate Commercial report
    4. Separate Portfolios report.
    5. Income generated from fees annually
    a. Advertising Fees
    b. Leasing Fees
    c. Renewal of lease
    d. Admin fees
    e. And any other income generated through separate portfolios

• Peter Ludbrook commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could we have a check box type list to select chosen portfolio statistic reports at the same time?
    At present, I have to keep going back to the list to print individual reports for each PM

• Michelle Delaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are a multi office group with one CFO- he requires a complete income breakdown each month including all fees paid to the owner for managing both manual and event fees - for example at the moment when I print the rent roil/valuation report it does not show me the event driven monthly administration fee? - I was just speaking with your support team that advised this has to be done manually, this is restrictive to large agencies and their Financial reporting requirements to their CFO and also to the Franchisor Operations

• Lee Karalis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For the purposes of monthly/yearly comparisons & KPI's, it would be beneficial if the monthly statistic report retained the portfolio number (active properties) for that and every month rather than converting to the 'to date' numbers.

• Maggie Li commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a business owner, I would like to see the revenue report from each property manager's portfolio at the end of the month. Eg: a report can show the management fee, leasing fee, lease renewal fee, advertisement fee etc. It can give us a better idea of how the property management department running. I think REST has the similar function.

• AdminGrowth & Retention (Sales Representative, PropertyTree) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Loyalty customer doesn't agree with our methodology around vacant tenants currently.
    They would like to see an additional field for Lost Properties/Management where they are unable to archive the management at the time for one reason or another.
    They do not want this classed as a vacant property on their reports.

• Tyla Dyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE Include the average management fee and rent per portfolio on either the EOM report or statistics report. We are starting to grow rapidly and I have been doing this manually on a spread sheet each month. Now that we have more managements I am cringing at the thought of having to continue doing this manually each month for so many properties.

• irish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Increase character limit for the Ad Hoc email as some templates exceeds 4000 characters which is the maximum limit and once exceeds the email won't push through.

Sending bulk emails using mail merge for generic emails such as lease renewal intentions sent to tenants with blank Form 13 attached.

Additional filters for dates - to when the leases expires ( e.g 1/11/2018 - 30/11/2018 ) For generating lists of properties due to expire

• admin.solutions@harcourts.com.au commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Team,

Please see the following comments.

-If we can have an option to choose a category for lease expiry for a specific month, so we can send bulk emails to tenants for lease renewal intentions. Instead of doing it one by one.

-Ad hoc characters limitations.

-Options to check emails sent per property not just per contact.

• Jo Weir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a report that shows how many properties were under management at any particular date in the past.

• Chris Gatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also need the above report similar to REST where we can separate the portfolio based on how the properties are tagged so that we can ascertain potential referral fees for business associates.

• Sandra Sulzberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see more fields in the Manage Rent Role Report. I need to see what roles are attached to properties in order for me distribute task based managements to the Rent Role. This report is very basic and not of much help. Maybe the individual Roles can have there own reports.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base