Reports

The Reports forum gives you the opportunity to have a say about what is important to your business.

Do you have a great product improvement idea?

Use the search box to see if it already exists and if it does, Vote for an existing idea, or Post a new idea. Then watch your idea gathers support from other members of the Property Tree Community.

Is your idea about another topic?

Choose another forum from the Give feedback pane on the right.

The Product Team monitors this forum, gathering insights which helps in the prioritisation of feature backlogs.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I & E statements

We have had some owners asking if the PT I&E statement could look more like the REST version with breakdown of months. This would be great to bring back.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google PropertyTree
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

READY FOR VOTES  ·  5 comments  ·  Owner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I & E to have option of Monthly Breakdown

I & E to have option of Monthly Breakdown as well as property breakdown on new page for each property.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

READY FOR VOTES  ·  1 comment  ·  Owner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Landlord statement preview

When paying Ownership, it's best if we could preview how the statement will look like even when its exported it to PDF or ESV form. Just like how we get to see it when we click the "eye" button. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Owner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Owner Statements

When changing your statements from basic to compact - it would be fantastic to have the ability to print or email Statements from a previous month in the new format

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. statements

There are no simple ways to check the statements like there was in REST - they had one page which showed what was paid mid month what is due to be paid that payment and how much the owner would get etc. Great to ensure no double ups and could be separated by PM. Property Tree makes the whole ordeal so much more stressful and not as thorough, also have to check in multiple places and still cant see payments due now and mid month payments without going into individual owner. Urgently need this changed!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Generate a PDF for an I&E

Can we please have the option to generate a PDF for an I & E istead of having to email, and wait for the email, and then view the email and then download the PDF? Painful when you are on the phone working through an owner query

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. To be able to add personalise message to different owner

Each owner's profile or property's profile should be able to add personalise message that shows on the owner statement.
    So the owner knows what have been done, what needs to be done.
    A lot of owner thinks property manager does nothing but check bank account for their rent to come in. Unfortunately we do much more than what they think.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

WAITING ON REPLY  ·  0 comments  ·  Owner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base